Restaurant Montako /// Website Design & Development
Restaurant Montako is the brand new Montreal, Tako-Yaki Restaurant. Opening its doors to the public with this amazing traditional Japanese appetizer. Takoyaki (たこ焼き or 蛸焼) is a ball-shaped Japanese snack or appetizer made of a wheat flour-based batter and cooked in a special molded pan. It is typically filled with minced or diced octopus (tako), tempura scraps (tenkasu), pickled ginger (beni shoga), and green onion (negi). The balls are brushed with takoyaki sauce (similar to Worcestershire sauce) and mayonnaise, and then sprinkled with green laver (aonori) and shavings of dried bonito (katsuobushi).
RESTAURANT MONTAKO OBJECTIVES
- Improve brand equity and online reach through branded storytelling
- Improve overall site architecture and navigation to enable easier browsing and a more frictionless experience
- Improve the experience and usability via robust Google Maps API integrations
- Create a more user-friendly and more visual product story with improved navigation and filtering
- Implement a fully responsive solution backed by WordPress CMS
- Include WPML integration for FRENCH AND ENGLISH content
The new RESTAURANT MONTAKO website design is a strong digital asset showcasing delicious Tako-Yaki appetisers dishes.driving leads and conversions through intuitive navigation. iWEBAPP web design company developed the brand messaging strategies, created their brand/logo and mascot, visual design and developed a tasty and zesty responsive Website with a strong UX design experience across desktop, tablet, and mobile browsers. We collaborate with innovative brands to create cutting-edge digital experiences.
What We Did
“You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” — Maya Angelou
UX + Visual Design
Lets exchange some ideas
Make The Shift to Uniqueness!