Arte Studio Photography /// Website Design & Development
Arte Studio, a major Photography Studio located in Montreal, Quebec; wanted to refresh their brand with dynamic photo galleries, better story telling and easier browsing. We formatted the content in a more natural way, allowing users to scroll for information.
The advanced new home page welcomes visitors with video, striking photos and bold icons, all linkable and devised to prompt further exploration. We highlighted the Featured Projects and Blog on the home page with inviting teaser copy and images, rather than relegating these important categories to a traditional menu bar.
ARTE STUDIO OBJECTIVES
- Modernize the website’s look and feel to better reflect the Studio’s character
- Provide greater device accessibility through Responsive Web Design
- Improve organic SEO search results and boost overall conversion
- Refresh the brand and overall look and feel of the online experience
- Improve overall content strategy and user experience and to make the site more engaging
What We Did
“Everything you can imagine is real.” — Pablo Picasso
Brand StrategyResearchUX + Visual DesignINFORMATIONARCHITECTURECONTENT STRATEGYUX & PROTOTYPINGWEBSITE DESIGNCUSTOM WORDPRESS DEVELOPMENT MOBILE ACCESSIBILITY
SEO REPORTING & STRATEGY
Art DirectionCompany BrandingWebsite DesignWebsite DevelopmentWordPress CustomisationPHP Development
Lets exchange some ideas
Make The Shift to Uniqueness!